Today I am linking up again with Jenna of Dearest Love and Ann of In Residence for their currently linkup. You can read my post from last time here on my personal blog , then go over to Jenna or Anne's blog and linkup your post! I usually linkup with my personal blog but I figured I would change it up a bit and also add a bit of variety to the Quiet Place. So here's what I'm currently writing, anticipating, wearing, craving, missing, and encouraged by. Writing: a ton of notes, cause I am currently in Grad school. Anticipating : Fall. I love how the leaves change and temperatures get cooler. Although, It's been pretty hot here in Virginia this week, so hopefully the fall weather will come soon! Wearing: I have been loving my "love Michigan" t-shirt lately, it reminds me of home every time I wear it and I'm loving this fall outfit that I found on pinterest. I am hoping i can recreate it. Craving: these crispy fried chicken sliders with bu...
So many springy and bright things! I love all of the patterned items you found, especially the pineapple sneakers and the floral sunglasses. They're all perfect for the upcoming summer months, too!
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up, friend!!
Im not usually a Vera Bradley fan...but that is a super cute bag!
ReplyDeleteflower prints?! YAS! i've been hearing alot about those baby lips lip balms--i'm going to have to try it out!
ReplyDeleteI know right?!?! I love it too!
ReplyDeletethanks Diana! me too :)
ReplyDelete