Today I am linking up again with Jenna of Dearest Love and Ann of In Residence for their currently linkup. You can read my post from last time here on my personal blog , then go over to Jenna or Anne's blog and linkup your post! I usually linkup with my personal blog but I figured I would change it up a bit and also add a bit of variety to the Quiet Place. So here's what I'm currently writing, anticipating, wearing, craving, missing, and encouraged by. Writing: a ton of notes, cause I am currently in Grad school. Anticipating : Fall. I love how the leaves change and temperatures get cooler. Although, It's been pretty hot here in Virginia this week, so hopefully the fall weather will come soon! Wearing: I have been loving my "love Michigan" t-shirt lately, it reminds me of home every time I wear it and I'm loving this fall outfit that I found on pinterest. I am hoping i can recreate it. Craving: these crispy fried chicken sliders with bu...
This is such a sweet message! I definitely needed to hear this tonight!
ReplyDeleteCarsyn | http://colorfullycarsyn.blogspot.com |
Being humble comes so easy for my husband. He is such a giver. I think asking God to humble me seems scary. I don't know what method or trail, He will send my way to accomplish this. Thanks for the poignant thoughts. ;)
ReplyDeleteYour welcome Mary! And thank you for stopping by!
ReplyDeleteThanks Carsyn! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing this post. Beautifully said. Praise God
ReplyDelete