Today I am linking up again with Jenna of Dearest Love and Ann of In Residence for their currently linkup. You can read my post from last time here on my personal blog , then go over to Jenna or Anne's blog and linkup your post! I usually linkup with my personal blog but I figured I would change it up a bit and also add a bit of variety to the Quiet Place. So here's what I'm currently writing, anticipating, wearing, craving, missing, and encouraged by. Writing: a ton of notes, cause I am currently in Grad school. Anticipating : Fall. I love how the leaves change and temperatures get cooler. Although, It's been pretty hot here in Virginia this week, so hopefully the fall weather will come soon! Wearing: I have been loving my "love Michigan" t-shirt lately, it reminds me of home every time I wear it and I'm loving this fall outfit that I found on pinterest. I am hoping i can recreate it. Craving: these crispy fried chicken sliders with bu...
I love cheesecake, but more of NY. Awesome link some Instagram favs. I love pinterest, let's connect there! Have a blessed week.
ReplyDeletehttp://emeraldcityswag.blogspot.com/
https://www.pinterest.com/
me too, but i will eat any kind :) that instagram post is good, Jenna had some great ones in there. me too i will find you on there.
ReplyDeleteYes, I am not picky about cheesecake, I can do without the extra toppings though =)
ReplyDeleteTwo snow storms in one week?! That's a lot of snow! I don't like being stuck inside either, so I can't wait for spring! The moment it gets warm, I'm donning some shorts ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the link love, dear! We had a few snow days this week, too, but I'm soooo sad it's melting. I wanted it to hang out for a few days. :)
ReplyDeletei know it was crazy. I don't like the snow. Me too, as soon as it's warm enough i'm wearing shorts!
ReplyDeleteAnytime :) i'm not sad. but being from Michigan i don't particulaly like snow. I was hoping we were going to avoid it this year in VA.
ReplyDelete