Today I am linking up again with Jenna of Dearest Love and Ann of In Residence for their currently linkup. You can read my post from last time here on my personal blog , then go over to Jenna or Anne's blog and linkup your post! I usually linkup with my personal blog but I figured I would change it up a bit and also add a bit of variety to the Quiet Place. So here's what I'm currently writing, anticipating, wearing, craving, missing, and encouraged by. Writing: a ton of notes, cause I am currently in Grad school. Anticipating : Fall. I love how the leaves change and temperatures get cooler. Although, It's been pretty hot here in Virginia this week, so hopefully the fall weather will come soon! Wearing: I have been loving my "love Michigan" t-shirt lately, it reminds me of home every time I wear it and I'm loving this fall outfit that I found on pinterest. I am hoping i can recreate it. Craving: these crispy fried chicken sliders with bu...
Mmmmm... it's always nice to read the positive stuff :) Thanks for your gratitude!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the reminder! That verse was fresh breath for me this morning.
ReplyDeleteThis month's theme is so perfect with winter being on its way out!!! :)
ReplyDeleteReading over your list reminded me of so many things that I really am grateful for even though I don't really THINK about them!
I'll add these things:
God, the Gospel, my community, dinners (and ANYTHING) with friends, people who have shared their knowledge with me over the years, family, fingernail polish, fresh spring air, my vacuum, laughter, warm socks, hot water, record labels whose artists rap the gospel, blooms, skype, sunshine, memories, and the list goes on and on!!!
I love your list! I'm so ready for the fresh Spring Air!!! We've finally gotten a taste of it here and it has been SO nice.
ReplyDeleteAw your welcome Devra!
ReplyDeleteYour Welcome! :D
ReplyDelete